COMBIVIS studio 6
Integrated development environment
COMBIVIS studio 6 is KEB’s intelligent automation suite. It has helpful features like assistant-led component selection, fieldbus configuration, drive parameter-setting, plus IEC 61131-3 project generation and motion control.
From the planning and layout stage, to implemented control sequences and multi-axis motion profiles, through commissioning and fine tuning, the user is given guidance by software developed by application engineers. With a comprehensive series of devices, library and template database, solutions can be generated quickly and easily for a wide range of applications.
- IEC 61131-3 Application development
- Devices library database
- Product configuration
- Commissioning and diagnostic assistants
- COMBIVIS studio HMI integration
- Document database
Extension packages for COMBIVIS studio 6
For complex requirements, the high-end solution with the integrated ISG CNC kernel offers extensive functions for CNC, robotics and motion control.
- Simple and flexible configuration with COMBIVIS studio 6 in object-oriented design
- Extension of machine functions via IEC 61131 without restricting the CNC functionalities
- A package with extensive functions
- Package content:
- KEB + ISG libraries
- GUI for setting the kinematics, compensations, axis and channel parameters
- CNC manuals
- Licence protected